Specialized in the calibration or periodic verification of oil products measuring systems
- Regulatory controls and application of markings related to periodic and primitive verifications after repair of measuring systems for liquid petroleum gas, alcohols and special industrial fluids
- Maintenance and upkeep of industrial plants
The company is accredited COFRAC ISO 17025 No. 2-1948, COFRAC ISO 17020 No. 2-1922 and is MASE certified.
Whatever the technical act: maintenance, calibration or tank capacity verification – SGM is your unique contact.
SGM – Société Générale de Métrologie is approved by DIRECCTE to perform periodic verification of measuring systems for liquids other than water (EMLAE) in the following fields of activities:
- LPG measuring systems installed on tankers
- Measuring systems on oil pipelines or for loading and unloading of ships
- Industrial measuring systems
- Measuring systems for alcohol
SGM – Société Générale de Métrologie is also a LNE certified company for repair services in these fields.